The issue of infertility is on the rise globally as one is every six couples in the United Kingdom is facing difficulty in conceiving. It is no more a female problem as men are also having medical condition which stops them from becoming biological fathers. In the past couples used to accept their fate and seldom bothered seeing a fertility specialist. However, with better knowledge and information, the rate of couples contacting fertility experts is on the rise at an international level. There are many fertility clinics in Dubai, which offer great advice to the infertile couples and suggest them ways to have kids in future.
Who should reach fertility clinics?
The women who have had more than one miscarriage should see a fertility specialist. Those women who are under 35 years of age and have failed to conceive after a year of their marriage should also contact a specialist. The women, who are over 35 years of age and are yet to get pregnant after six months of their marital association, should take the next step and seek medical advice. The men with poor semen analysis must seek medical help and guidance to become parent.
Qualities of a Good Fertility Clinic
Before you make up your mind to contact a fertility specialist at a nearby clinic, you must prepare a checklist so that you are confident of choosing the right medical facility and professionals for your medical needs.
- Always make sure that the clinic has strong ethics.
- The clinic should have good quality control measures in place.
- Get updated information about how experienced the medical staff is at the facility.
- Get information about the list of procedures the facility offers.
- Make sure the clinic offers a wide range of infertility remedies and is accustomed to latest technology.
- Ask the management if they have age limits for treatment.
- The cost of treatment
- Check if the clinic has professional staff which gives appropriate attention to the patients?
Always keep in mind that the infertility treatments are not only expensive but they also consist of strong drugs and hormones. Always make sure you’re financially and emotionally ready enough to embark on this journey before you make the decision to reach a fertility clinic. The cost of the medical procedures varies in different countries and different clinics. Click here to get the best information about the IVF cost in Dubai.